15 mai 2022

KAPSULO: create your bottle cap images and add them on a printable template

Hi there! It's Marion! So I've been sharing free bottle cap images in this blog for already 10 years. (Like... what? already? This is the first one from dec 2012 😆). It was fun to do and I received a lot of positive feedback.

At the time I saw that a lot of people wanted to create their own images but didn't know how to use photoshop or gimp. I even did a tutorial on how to create your images.

Over the years, I gradually stopped adding more images to the blog, and almost forgot about it. But I always had the idea to create an app for people to create their own images. Since I'm not a programmer it sounded like something impossible to do.

KAPSULO
Finally I started learning about coding two years ago (guess I suddenly had some time in 2020... 😅) First I created some small video games available here. And in January 2022 I started to work on this app and it's finally out!! 😍


I think that it's easy to use, and it's free so try it out!

Available on the Play Store






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire